.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Humorous Wedding Speech - Written Guidelines from the Bride

Humorous nuptials Speech - Written Guidelines from the BrideGood evening Ladies and Gentlemen - I must avow you that Ive had quite a heavy night and Im still feeling a little fragile. So please innocent a thought and try not to clap too clamorously during my speech because Ive got a dreadful hangover and a divide headache. Youd think Id know better than to be out drinking in the early hours of the morning the night before a big wedding - but Davids a ripe friend (mate) and he needed some company. Now, Im sure a subroutine of the guys here today cod been a best adult male at a wedding before, but I wonder how many of you have ever received written guidelines from the bride to be? Before I go any further, Id like to explain that two weeks ago I received this email from Phylis I was very pleased when David asked you to be best man at our wedding. I knew that by selecting you, he ha...

No comments:

Post a Comment