.

Friday, June 14, 2019

Motivation letter Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 2

Motivation letter - Essay ExampleI believe that a masters degree places me in a die position to explore different fields of research and collect data that will be helpful to the future generations.Another reason that influences me to pursue a masters degree is my lifelong desire to be a senior member in the corporate sector. I like giving directions and being the boss. In order to be a corporate leader, a masters degree is a requirement. Currently, promotion in the workplace is based on professional and academic merit (Telo 10). At the same time, most of the employees have pursued a bachelors degree. This gives an added advantage to those with a get the hang degree since their field of competition is narrower. Holders of a know degree are also preferred in many organizations because they have acquired experience interacting with people while doing academic research.I have studied multinational relations in my bachelors degree. However, since this was my first time learning the su bject, I believe this was just an introduction. I wish to enroll in the Masters program in order to increase my knowledge of the subject and make me more competent in the professional sector. I do not find the need of handout to school and later end up without a distinguished gloss. In one of my long-term goals, I hope to gain a distinguished title of a doctor and a professor. I understand that one must have completed a Ph.D. to acquire the doctorate title. Successful completion of the Masters degree will qualify me to enroll in the Doctorate program. This will also give me a valuable opportunity to apply for teaching in a university.I hope to join the Masters program in order to enhance my practical aspect of international relations. There is not a single time in my life that I got a chance to interact with people of diverse cultural backgrounds than during my stay at the University. Studying a Masters degree will give

No comments:

Post a Comment