.

Friday, February 1, 2019

I loved the book To Dance With The White Dog, by Terry Kay. When I firs

I love the password To Dance With The White Dog, by terry cloth Kay. When I first of all started class period, I was afraid this was going to be another(prenominal) depressing book close old people and I wasnt spirit forward to reading it.I loved the book To Dance With The White Dog, by Terry Kay. When Ifirst started reading, I was afraid this was going to be anotherdepressing book about old people and I wasnt looking forward toreading it. However, I was soon taken in by the sweet, humorous surface-to-air missile glint and couldnt put down the book. I was go by the strong love hehad for his beloved wife Cora and sluice more so by his strength tocarry on later her shoemakers last. I think it was wonderful how Sams familycame to loafher, even in the days later on Coras death, to look after him.I thought it was funny how his daughters worried about him andquestioned his sanity at times while the whole time Sam knew exactlywhat they were thinking of him and how they fretted. I really enjoyedNeelie and even though she seemed to get on the childrens nerves youcould tell that having her there helped ease their minds. The childrenknew Neelie had their fathers scoop wager at heart even if she didtend to nit pick and talk in any case much. I really envied the closeness ofthe Peek family and their love and concern, even if they did go a bitoverboard at times. It was not only heartwarming, exactly truly amusing aswell, in the way that Sam Peek dealt with them. He would play intotheir worries and concerns.Sam Peek went from being a beautiful independent man to what appeared tohis children as fragile, senile and helpless overnight with the deathof Cora. From the moment his wife died Sams ability to take make do ofhimself immediately came into question, at least by ... ...of theirlives. Unfortunately, that is not always possible due to fiscalreasons, failing health or lack of family to help out. Sam was luckythat his family lived close by and could look out for him. Thisenabled him to stay home until the in truth end and in essence probablyprolonged his life. He was overly lucky that he stayed pretty healthyfor as long as he did. Many elderly people arent so lucky and moldinesstotally rely on someone else to help them with their daily of necessity muchlike a toddler needs their mother. It is sad for numerous to lose theirindependence and even harder to have to rely on their children forcare when they are the parent, but thats what families are for, to bethere for one another. Our parents increase us to be who were are todayand the least we can do in return is to be sure that they are giventhe best care possible in their old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment