.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Reflective Report Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Reflective Report - Essay Example After my graduation would like work as an auto dealers to learn additional selling skills. Researching on more luxury brand through reading makes up part of my future goals. With this, I will be acquainted with information regarding the brands background, their strategies and target market. Using this information, I will be in a better position to compete effectively in the market. During the field research, I came up with a budget that was derived from an informed price and product quotations made after sending an email to the Fast Copy Company requesting the same. Consequently, the feed back report served a great deal with regard to influencing the number and types of fliers to be produced. In developing the deliverables identified in my proposal, I considered the need to increase their young listeners. To ensure the success of this project my team together with the Client opted to undertake active work during the class from Monday through Friday between 9:00am and 10:40 am. In addition, Email became an important means used to contact the clients. The development of our deliverables followed the production of three different flyers for Arizona Public Media KUAZ. This included three sets of 300 fliers each with various colors of 20lb and printed on neon paper. Here, each of the three members was responsible over production of a single style flier. Following this project, I learned that while working with client a person needs to get prior knowledge on some issue. These issues include the problem facing the clients at that moment as you are doing business, the aspects of a product or service that a client wants to change, and the specific need that usually is the driving force for the step taken. There are also other lessons that I learned of which I did not expect. This include the use a computer program referred as publisher to make fliers, the use of Email to

No comments:

Post a Comment